SuperPro Alloy Front Lower Control Arm Set - MQB Chassis
The new arm features a centered DuroBall kit and a new arm shape that provides significant clearance for easy bolt-on fitment across the MK7+ and 8V+ platforms.
Adding ~1.0° of positive caster and ~-0.5° of negative camber with a conventional SuperPro bushing in the forward position and their DuroBall assembly in the rear position, this kit brings precise handling, improved grip, enhanced steering feel and feedback in a transformative bolt-on upgrade.
This kit is the latest addition to the most complete MQB suspension upgrade range on the market – it is a brilliant standalone upgrade or an ideal addition to complete your SuperPro suspension package.
Superior Forged Alloy Design:
- Lighter, lower unsprung weight
- 44% lighter than stock OE steel arm
- Corrosion resistant
Enhanced Mount and Bushing construction:
- Special low friction stainless steel insert
- Bushing bonded direct to high-stress alloy bracket
Designed to go the distance:
- Superior engineered polyurethane bushing
- Stainless steel metal tube
- Knurled bore for superior grease retention
Performance Grip Benefits:
- Up to +1.0 ° extra dynamic positive caster
- Supertrac anti-lift geometry for more traction!
- Additional ~0.5° of negative camber
Care needs to be taken with aggressively lowered vehicles with non standard tire and wheel packages to avoid tire/guard contact.
We Also Recommend