Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost Cooler (2.5gal tank)
For more information on Water Methanol, check out our Part 1 and Part 2 articles on the EQT Blog with Part 3 coming soon!
Pair your Snow Performance VC50 52mm controller with a CJM Industries gauge pod for the cleanest installation!
EQT suggests you use Boost Juice or VP M1 mixed with Distilled Water (50/50) with your kit.
Unlock 50-70 HP on your boosted vehicle while decreasing your air temps by up to 100 degrees! Increase your pump gas octane by 25 points and make more power efficiently with a cooler running motor! The Snow Performance Stage 2.5 Boost Cooler water methanol injection kit is available for all forced induction applications (Supercharged/Turbocharged). The Stage 2.5 uses the progressive VC-50 controller (52mm Gauge) that proportionally injects more or less water methanol according to boost pressure. Start and full points are adjustable for engagement and delivery curve to match what the engine requires. Proportionally injecting according to boost pressure gives a accurate delivery of water methanol and allows cooling and performance improvements over a wide range for improved drivability. Especially helpful for direct injected engines to remove 100% of carbon build up on the valves. Recommended for all street/strip driven forced induction vehicles using a turbo or centrifugal supercharger (Procharger/Vortech) looking for cooling over a wide range.
The VC-50 (ISO 9001 Manufactured) controller offers the functionality of a boost gauge and water methanol controller all in one! Highlighting a bright 7 color (Blue, White, Red, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Green) O-LED screen displaying boost, percentage of injection, low level, secondary stage activation, prime button, and system fault codes directly on the screen. You can tailor the controller color to match your OEM gauges or mix and match up to two colors!
This kit utilizes the only OEM approved water methanol injection pump on the market with proprietary heat flange, twin seals, and custom motor winding to run cooler and longer than the competition. The Extreme Environment 300 PSI UHO pump is designed to be in the elements with O-Ring connections that are then sealed and potted to ensure no moisture can enter the pump internals. Compare this to pumps that use a pump "sleeve". These sleeves will keep moisture around the pump unit leading to corrosion as well as trap heat greatly decrease pump life. The Stage 2.5 comes standard with 100% methanol resistant components using stainless steel, nickel plating, EPDM, and hard anodizing to ensure years of continued use. Tie that in with new Snow Performance ACU-SEAL compression fittings for guaranteed leak free operation even when using 100% methanol. Whether running a supercharger, turbo, or high compression motor the Stage 2.5 Boost Cooler will make the induction charge colder, denser, and increase 91 octane fuel to 116 octane race gas levels allowing full power all the time!
- U.S.A. Made
- Adjustable Progressive Water Methanol Engagement & Monitoring
- Digital Boost Reading (1-50 PSI)
- Recommended For Street Driven Turbo and Centrifugal Supercharger Applications
- Supports 1,000+ HP
- 100% Methanol Resistant (Stainless Steel, Nickel Plating, Hard Anodizing, EPDM)
- Snow Performance Hyper-Sonic Water Methanol Nozzle
- Snow Performance ACU-SEAL Water Methanol Compression Fittings
- Snow Performance OEM Approved Extreme Environment 300 PSI UHO Water Methanol Pump
- Snow Performance Running "S" Engraved Low Profile Nozzle Holder
- Snow Performance Running "S" Engraved Low Profile High Flow Check Valve
- 300 PSI UHO (Ultra High Output) Pump
- 2.5g tank Reservoir (13" L x 9.5" H x 7.5" W)
- Snow Performance Solenoid
- All Tubing Necessary for Installation
- -10' ¼ Inch High Temp Nylon Tubing or -4AN Braided Stainless Steel Line
- -18" High pressure Boost Line
- - 3' (Black) Wire Loom
- VC-50 Progressive Controller with Pigtail Harness
- Level Switch Upgrade
- Nozzle Holder/Check Valve Combo
- Hyper-Sonic™ Nozzles (175, 375, 625 ml/min)
- Required Hardware Needed For Installation
- Snow Performance Running S Decal
- Comprehensive Instructions to Install on Any Forced Induction Vehicle
- Snow Performance 1-Year Warranty
Tank Installation Instructions
We Also Recommend