034Motorsport Rear Upper Control Arm Pair (Adjustable) - VW/Audi MQB/e
Do not run these arms with less than 8 threads engaged in the aluminum body!
The 034Motorsport Motorsport Line Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms for Volkswagen & Audi PQ35, MQB, and MQB EVO Audi applications allow for simple and precise camber adjustments. Dialing in your alignment has never been easier! Constructed from billet aluminum, the arms are much more durable compared to the factory stamped steel arms. They are a direct replacement for the stock stamped steel and rubber arms, and allow for approximately 5 degrees of camber adjustment, on top of what the stock eccentric bolt allows.
Compared to our Density Line Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms, these Control Arms utilize an Aurora Spherical Bearing rather than our 90 Durometer Bushing to ensure that there is no chance for deflection - ensuring that proper suspension geometry is maintained under all conditions.
- Billet Aluminum Construction - Anodized Black
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Self-Lubricating Teflon Race Lining
- Fully Spherical Design for Zero Deflection or Alignment Change
- Approximately 5 Degrees of Camber Adjustment (-2.4 Degrees or +2.6 Degrees)
- Adjustable in 1/36" Increments. Each 1/36" Corresponds to ~0.18 Degrees.
- Dust Boots now included!
- Eliminates Bushing Deflection
- Improved Alignment Adjustability
These arms are perfect for track junkies and the hellaflush crowd alike!
If you're a track junkie, these arms will allow you to dial in your camber as desired for track events, and eliminate the stock rubber bushings, which deflect under load.
If you're hellaflush, these arms will make you more flush, by allowing you to run hella negative camber.
We Also Recommend