034Motorsport Catch Can Oil Drain Kit - VW/Audi MQB 2.0T
Gone are the days of needing to remove your 034Motorsport Billet Catch Can Kit to empty the contents.
The 034Motorsport Catch Can Oil Drain Kit was designed exclusively for those using our Billet Catch Can Kit on their 2.0T EA888.3 engines. Using the supplied -4AN stainless steel braided line and CNC machined billet adapter, this oil drain kit allows for service-free use of the catch can by draining collected oil back into the oil drain line of the turbocharger.
- Service-Free Use of 034Motorsport Billet Catch Can Kit
- CNC-Machined Billet Adapter
- Stainless Steel Braided Line with AN Fittings
- Easy to Install
- Connects to Turbo Drain-Back line - No Cutting or Drilling Necessary!
- Completely Reversible Installation
- OEM+ Fit and Finish
- No Need to Remove Cath Can Kits to Drain!
- Note: The 034Motorsport Catch Can Oil Drain Kit requires turbo oil drain back line revision 06K-145-735-T to be installed. Vehicles built before 10/8/2021 may use a turbo oil drain back line with revision "F/G." We recommend those with this earlier F or G revision drain line upgrade to 06K-145-735-T as it has the length necessary to accommodate the 034Motorsport Catch Can Oil Drain Kit.
- Billet Catch Can Kit, 8V Audi A3 & MkVII Volkswagen GTI
- Billet Catch Can Kit, 8V Audi S3 & MkVII Volkswagen Golf R
- Stage 2 Billet Catch Can Kit, 8V/8V.5 Audi A3 & Mk7/Mk7.5 VW GTI FWD
- Stage 2 Billet Catch Can Kit, 8V/8V.5 Audi S3 & Mk7/Mk7.5 VW Golf R AWD
- Stainless Steel Braided Line with -4AN Fittings
- CNC Machined Billet Adapter
- 90 Degree ?” NPT to -4AN Fitting
- Straight ?” NPT to -4AN Fitting
FITMENT GUIDE NOTES:
- Pre 10/8/16 GTI uses an oil drain-back line with revision "F/G" (06K 145 735 F / 06K 145 735 G) while all others use revisions "T". Revision "T" (06K 145 735 T) is required for this adapter to work.
- Revision "T" can be fit to cars with revision "F/G".
- Cars with revision F/G will need to buy 06K 145 735 T (~$20) to fit this kit. The rubber hose portion will be too short otherwise.
- If the heat shield on the return line is peeled back, and there is a "Z" curve on the block side of the hose, it is a revision F/G (see picture attached below)
We Also Recommend