Blaze Performance Turbo Inlet Pipe - VW/Audi MQB 1.8T/2.0T
Upgrades from certain intakes may necessitate revision to boost strategy. Please submit a datalog to your calibrator for review to ensure tune optimization.
Are you looking to increase turbo performance? decrease wastegate duty cycle, and make more power?
Blaze Performance offers two different Turbo Inlet Pipes to suit your needs! A 76mm (3") Version and a monster 100mm (4") version! Both variants include the CNC Turbocharger adapter for optimal airflow to your Turbocharger.
This turbo Inlet pipe can be combined with a Blaze Performance R600 Filter or used on its own in a DIY application allowing you to mate it to any properly sized induction system.
Quality hose construction utilizing steel-reinforced 4-Ply Silicone and Billet PCV connections to ensure your intake never collapses under vacuum.
- Fits VAG MQB EA888 Vehicles - Bolt-on Fitment
- Improved turbo spool, torque, and power
- 100mm (4inch) Turbo Inlet Hose
- Billet Couplings
- Constructed from 4 Ply Silicone, steel-reinforced, Turbo Inlet Hose
- Billet aluminum PCV Couplings
- 56mm Internal Diameter Turbo inlet flange
- Stainless steel clamps
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 GTI & Clubsport 2013+ 5G | VW Golf 7 & 7.5R 2013+ 5G | VW Golf 7 & 7.5 1.8 TSI 2013+ 5G | VW Passat 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G | VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2017+ | VW T-Roc R 2.0 TSI 2019+ | Audi A3 2.0 TSI / 1.8 TSI 2013+ 8V | Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi TT 2.0 TSI III 2014+ 8S | Audi SQ2 2018+ | Audi Q3 45TFSI 2.0 TSI 2018+ | SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F | SEAT Leon 1.8 TSI 2014+ 5F | SEAT Ateca Cupra 2.0 TSI 2018+ | Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E |Skoda Superb III 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V
We Also Recommend