Blaze Performance AToM V2 Intake System - VW/Audi MQB 1.8T/2.0T
Status: (In Stock)
Upgrades from certain intakes may necessitate revision to boost strategy. Please submit a datalog to your calibrator for review to ensure tune optimization.
*Fitment Note: Due to the large ducting to scoop maximum amounts of air, certain aftermarket hoods that have center vents may have clearance issues. We recommend checking out Vaarticus' install video as a reference for clearance.
This intake system features a full-width air deflector to ram as much air as possible into the engine through the massive 120mm air filter!
Significant gains have been shown on Vortex powered vehicles when compared to a competitor's intake system.
Some examples demonstrating the comparisons:
Reducing the restrictions in the induction system allows for a lower Wastegate Duty Cycle to achieve boost pressure which leads to more power and cooler charge temperatures. It also allowed for higher boost levels on setups that were previously limited on the intake side.
- 100mm (4") Case Outlet
- 4-Ply Steel Reinforced Turbo Inlet Pipe
(100mm Inlet ID, 76mm Outlet ID)
- 56mm ID Turbo Inlet Flange with Viton O-Ring
- 160mm Air Accumulator / Heat Shield
- Rubber Seal for a tight fit to the hood
- Reverse Mounted 120mm Washable Cone Filter
- Full-Width Cowl for optimum airflow
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 GTI & Clubsport, Golf R, GLI
- Passat 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2017+, Tiguan (2nd Gen)
- Audi: A3 2.0 TSI 2013+ 8V, S3 2013+ 8V, Audi TT 2.0 TSI (8S)
For Installation instructions click HERE
We Also Recommend