034Motorsport Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links (MQB)
Designed to improve handling, road feel, and steering response, 034Motorsport's Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for instant transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar. These end links are also length adjustable to eliminate preload on the sway bar.
Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference. We recommend running 034Motorsport suspension components, as they have been designed and tested to work together, without interference.
Replace your flimsy, imprecise OEM sway bar end links with these performance engineered adjustable Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links from 034Motorsport! 034Motorsport's Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, and are adjustable in length, allowing you to eliminate preload on the sway bar. 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links use high-misalignment ball joints, ensuring that the end links do not bind as the suspension articulates. The asymmetrical design of the lower bushing allows the end link to maintain proper vertical geometry in both the soft and firm positions on the sway bar. The threaded shaft diameter has also been maximized for increased strength.
This 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link Kit has the features, performance, and maintenance-free operation to make it a winner on the street and the track!
- Performance Adjustable Sway Bar End Links Utilizing Heavy Duty Ball Joints
- Offset Spacer Keeps End Link Vertical When Changing Stiffness Setting of Sway Bar
- Zinc Plated Steel Ball Joints
- Maximized Diameter of Threads into End Link Shaft for Increased Strength
- OEM+ Quality with Adjustability
- Will Not Break Like the OE Plastic End Links
- Quieter with Less Maintenance than Spherical Motorsport End Links
- +/- 5mm of Adjustability (10mm Total Adjustment Range)
- Direct Drop-In Replacement for Factory End Links
- Sold In Pairs
- Adjust Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing Lowered Vehicles
- Increased Strength for Stiffer Sway Bars, Heavier Loads and Aggressive Use
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V/8V.5 - MQB)
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (MkIII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI/ R (MkVII - MQB)
Compatible with all stock and aftermarket sway bars.
We Also Recommend