034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Main Seal (2.0T TSI)
034Motorsport’s Billet Aluminum Rear Main Seal is designed to replace the failure-prone stamped steel factory Rear Main Seal on your 2.0T Volkswagen. This Billet Rear Main Seal is CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and features an OEM Viton Elring seal with an integral tension spring to ensure a tight seal to the crankshaft.
The OEM rear main seal utilizes a poorly designed PTFE “sealing lip” which over time leads to an oil leak between your engine and transmission. The failure of a rear main seal can also cause crankcase pressure issues and possibly even misfires.
The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Main Seal has been tested and proven to last under high heat and intense abuse and is an excellent upgrade for replacing your leaking rear main seal. It is also an outstanding preventative maintenance modification that can save you from future headaches of oil leaks, stained driveways, and reduced performance that a leaky OEM rear main seal brings with it.
- CNC Machined from Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Triangulated Reinforcing Ribs for Extra Strength and Rigidity
- Sealant Groove for a Positive Seal and to Avoid Sealant "Squeeze Out"
- Locating Dowels Machined In for Precise Locating and to Reduce Movement
- Gloss Black Anodizing
- OEM Elring Seal With Integral Tension Spring
- Installation Tool is Included to Make Installation Easier, and Protect the Seal from Damage
- Seal pre-installed in billet housing, other options on the market force you to install this yourself
- New Hardware (Grade 8.8)
- Direct replacement to OEM Part 06A 103 171A
- Billet Rear Main Seal Holder
- Elring Rear Main Seal
- Mounting Hardware
We Also Recommend