034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor 355mm Upgrade - VW/Audi MQBe 2.0T/2.5T
The 034Motorsport 355x22mm 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade for MK8 Golf R & Audi 8Y S3 is a complete replacement brake rotor and caliper carrier kit, designed to work flawlessly with the factory rear calipers. Upgrading your rotors will increase overall braking performance in street, track, and HDPE driving conditions, as they keep your brakes cool and strong all day long!
Weighing in at approximately 13.5lbs, each rotor reduces rotational weight by 1.5lb on each corner over the factory 15.0lb rotors, and increases rotor diameter from 310mm to 355mm! This increases stopping power and reduces rotational weight! While reducing weight, the rotor retains proper thermal mass in the rings to adequately capture, and dissipate heat.
The central hat portion of the 034Motorsport rotor is made of 6061-T6 aircraft specification aluminum. The disc is constructed out of a proprietary metal alloy that can withstand immense braking temperatures while holding form. The rotor utilizes 72 directionally curved vanes to forcefully flow cool air through the rotor to dissipate heat.
The face of the rotor utilizes J-Slot slots to clean the pad surface of contaminants and allows hot pad outgassing.
The rotor and hat have a floating mount system that utilizes high strength alloy steel bobbins. The pins take the load from braking actions while maintaining the axial and radial float between the hat and disc, allowing for safe expansion and contraction from heat.
- Lightweight Construction (13.5lb 355mm 034Motorsport Rotor vs. 15.0lb 310mm OE Rotor)
- Floating, 2-Piece Design
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Hats with Type III Hard Anodizing**
- CM-250 Special Alloy Rotor Rings
- J-Slot Slotted Friction Face
- OEM Fitment & Functionality
- 72 Curved Vanes Force Cooling Air through Brake Disc
- Floating Bobbins Mounting System
- Replaceable Rotor Rings
- Lower Long-term Maintenance Cost
- 355x22mm 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Rear Rotor Pair
- Caliper Carrier Conversion Brackets (Red or Blue)
We Also Recommend