034Motorsport Dynamic+ TCU Software Upgrade (AL552 ZF8) - Audi S4/S5/SQ5 2.9T (B9+)
034Motorsport is proud to offer Stage 2 and Stage 3 TCU Software for B9/B9.5 Audi S4, S5, or SQ5 models equipped with the AL552 8-Speed ZF8 transmission!
Flashed directly through your vehicle’s OBD-II port, 034Motorsport’s proprietary Stage 2 calibrations for the AL552 TCU safely and effectively optimize its operation for Stage 1 and Stage 2 Performance ECU Software. Stage 3 TCU Software has been further optimized for use with Dynamic+ Stage 3 ECU Software and Hybrid Turbochargers. The result is a noticeable improvement in acceleration, without sacrificing comfort or reliability.
Phone Flash (034SPI)
All Dynamic+ tunes can now be flashed anywhere you please with the 034SPI (Smartphone Interface) Mobile Flashing application!
Designed for use on iOS and Android Devices as well as Apple Silicon-equipped laptops (M1, M2, M3), 034SPI allows you to easily flash your car, change fuel maps, configure live data displays, record and submit data logs to 034Motorsport's Tuning Support team, and utilize diagnostic support tools such as DTC/CEL code read/clear and more! Available now for use with any Dynamic+ ECU or TCU tune and the latest R4 Dynamic+ End User Flashing Dongle (May 2023 & Newer)! Download via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store Today!
To see full app features and access helpful How-To YouTube videos: Click Here
Detailed Flashing Features:
- Complete Any ECU Or TCU Tune Flash
- Quickly Flash Different Fuel Octane Or Transmission Files
- Flash ECU/TCU Using Mobile Device's Internet Connection
- Enhanced Flashing Protocol Protections For Increased Flashing Stability
- User-Configurable Live Data Displays
- Multiple Data Display Views
- Dozens Of Defined Variables Available
- High-Speed Datalogging Of Pre-Defined Variables
- Easy Upload Of Logs To 034Motorsport Server
- Datalog Analysis Services Available Free Of Charge
- Read & Clear DTCs On ECU & TCU
- View Emissions Monitor Statuses
- Perform Adaptations/Recalibrations*
- *Available for limited platforms, coverage expanding regularly
034Motorsport Stage 1 Transmission Performance Tuning Software for the AL552 is included in the Dynamic+ Tuning Bundle with our Stage 1 & Stage 2 ECU software.
The Dynamic+ ECU Tuning accurately reports torque values to the TCU to ensure that all safety systems are intact in both control units, and the added torque from tuning is properly adjusted for when driving/shifting, including all safety systems designed to protect the engine and transmission. This results in better shift quality as the transmission is not having to reduce engine torque or having to adapt to misreported inputs.
034Motorsport Stage 2 TCU Tuning further improves shifting performance and speed for casual and track driving in all driving modes. Dynamic+ Tuning also activates AMAX shifting in more gears to ensure the quickest and most efficient shifting strategies while launching your vehicle. Kickdown in Manual Mode is also removed.
PERFORMANCE TCU STAGE 2 SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- Optimized Shift Points
- In order to take advantage of the increased powerband from the turbocharger, Dynamic+ Tuning optimizes the shift points in Sport Mode to maximize acceleration while retaining smooth drivability.
- When purchasing the Stage 2 TCU Tune, you will be offered specific calibrations for either E85/Race Gas and for 91/93 Octane (Pump Gas) when flashing! Both TCU calibrations are included free of charge. Each specific TCU variant sets shift points to correspond to the optimal RPM for the powerband that your car now has from your upgraded ECU tune.
- Kickdown Switch Disabled in Manual Mode
- When in Manual mode, you no longer need to worry about accidentally pushing through the kickdown switch on the throttle pedal!
- Improved Shift Speeds
- To further enhance the acceleration of your Audi, the ZF8 shift times are dramatically decreased in all driving modes, which ultimately results in quicker acceleration.
- Shift pressures are also increased in Sport Mode to maximize performance. In Sport Mode, you will notice less lazy shifts, more firm shifts, which ultimately results in quicker acceleration.
- AMAX Shifting
- AMAX Shifting is a shifting strategy that stands for “Acceleration Maximum.” These gear shifts are the fastest and quickest possible for optimal acceleration . These are activated in shifting after launching your vehicle from a stop using launch control.
- AMAX shift points are now optimized for specific RPM setpoints for Pump Gas ECU tunes, and Race Gas/Ethanol ECU tunes. Select the specific TCU file to match your current octane when flashing your TCU!
- The S4/S5 has AMAX now activated in the 4
- The SQ5 now has AMAX activated in all shifts from 1st through 6th where it was previously disabled from the factory.
- Improved Torque Management
- As with any automatic transmission vehicle, the ECU and TCU computers work synchronously to properly apply torque to the vehicle's drivetrain in a safe and reliable manner. Within both the ECU and TCU, there are factory safety tables that limit overall torque output based upon what the factory first tuned the car for. The ECU reports the output of torque from the engine to the TCU, and the TCU decides if this is suitable, or too much. If it is too much, the TCU will command the ECU to reduce torque output based upon its safety tables.
- 034Motorsport takes a holistic approach with its Dynamic+ Tuning and aims to retain as many OEM safety protocols as possible. While it is possible to tune around the factory TCU torque limiters from the ECU side, this is done at the expense of torque safety features that are integral in keeping your transmission running safely. 034Motorsport’s calibrators tune the ECU to work with the TCU to provide accurate torque values and recalibrate the appropriate safety ranges for the TCU. Taking these extra steps to retain OEM safety systems on the ECU and TCU side is just one of the many reasons that Dynamic+ software provides substantial yet reliable performance increases.
The 034Motorsport Stage 3 Transmission Performance Tuning Software for the Al552 is designed to further improve the drivability and acceleration performance of your Stage 3 Dynamic+ Tuned Audi B9 S4, S5, or SQ5. Dynamic+ Stage 3 TCU Software is designed to be used with Dynamic+ Stage 3 ECU Software. 034Motorsport Stage 3 TCU Tuning further improves shifting performance and speed for casual and track driving in all driving modes for vehicles equipped with Hybrid Turbochargers and Stage 3 Dynamic+ Software. Dynamic+ Tuning also activates AMAX shifting to ensure the quickest and most efficient shifting strategies while launching your vehicle. Kickdown in Manual Mode is also removed.
- Increased Rev Limit
- To further enhance the powerband of your Hybrid Turbo equipped Audi, the rev limiter has been increased. This increase allows for the powerband to be extended and utilized safely to 7,000 RPM.
- Optimized Shift Points
- In order to take advantage of the increased powerband from the Hybrid Turbochargers, Dynamic+ Tuning optimizes the shift points in all drive modes to maximize acceleration while retaining smooth drivability with your upgraded turbocharger. These adjustments are available during part throttle and full-throttle applications.
|STOCK TCU SOFTWARE||034MOTORSPORT STAGE 1 PERFORMANCE TCU SOFTWARE||034MOTORSPORT STAGE 2 PERFORMANCE TCU SOFTWARE||034MOTORSPORT STAGE 3 PERFORMANCE TCU SOFTWARE|
|Maximum Shift RPM||6000-6300||6000-6300||6500 in Manual Mode||7,000 in Manual Mode|
|Torque Reporting from ECU||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Torque Limits||Stock||Recalibrated for Higher ECU Output||Recalibrated for Higher ECU Output||Recalibrated for Higher ECU Output|
|Shift Points||Slower Acceleration||Slower Acceleration||Fastest Possible Acceleration||Fastest Possible Acceleration|
|AMAX Launch Optimization||Enabled on Shifts Through 4th in S4/S5. Disabled on SQ5||Enabled on Shifts Through 4th in S4/S5. Disabled on SQ5||Enabled Through Shifts to 6th Gear in S4/S5/SQ5||Enabled Through Shifts to 6th Gear in S4/S5/SQ5|
034Motorsport's Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit R4 allows customers to install their 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Performance Software themselves. In addition, End User Flashing allows Dynamic+ Performance Software customers to receive and install software updates and revisions, flash back to stock, or upgrade to the next stage of performance software for their vehicle.
Available at no additional charge is the 034SPI Mobile App, which allows you to easily flash your car, change fuel maps, configure live data displays, record and submit data logs to 034Motorsport's Tuning Support team, and utilize diagnostic support tools such as DTC/CEL code read/clear and more all from your mobile device! Available via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Requirements for Windows-Based End User Flashing:
- Windows 10/11 Laptop with Available USB Port
- Power Supply for Laptop
- Secure Wired (Or Very Stable WiFi) High-Speed Internet Connection
- Car Battery Charger, 20AMP minimum (CTEK Brand recommended)
- Available Electrical Outlets
- Requirements for 034SPI App End User Flashing:
- Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit R4
- Apple Silicon-Based Mac Laptops (M1, M2, M3)
- Apple iPhone or iPad Devices
- Android Phone or Tablet Devices
- Power Supply for Device (If Low Battery or Poor Health)
- Secure and Stable WiFi or LTE High-Speed Internet Connection
- Battery Charger, 20AMP minimum (CTEK Brand recommended for first flash)
- Available Electrical Outlets
- 034Motorsport End User Flashing Kit R4 Contents:
- 034Motorsport OBD-II Adapter
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Carrying Case
- User Credentials (Provided Via Email)
The 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Tuning Suite also offers enhanced to users to allow users to datalog their Volkswagen or Audi to ensure that it is running properly. This logger is available to be used with our Tuning Support Team and is not designed to be reviewed by the end user.
034Motorsport Dynamic+ Flashing Portal:
- Click Here to Download for Windows 10/11 PC
- Click Here to Download For iPhone/iPad/iMac
- Click Here to Download For Android
This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use. By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
We Also Recommend