Cobb Accessport for Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo / Turbo S
Accessport for 991.2 Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S
This Accesport allows users to tune both the Engine and Transmission control units in their supported Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S.
Throw away your gauges!! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, all of the great COBB Tuning is included - with enough space for 100 calibrations. This is your new Accessport - and maybe the last one you'll ever need.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact Cobb Support if you have any questions.
991.1 and 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S OTS Map Notes can be viewed here:
Custom EQT tunes available! Please inquire with EQT staff for details.
991.2 Turbo / Turbo S PDK Transmission Flash
- Enhanced shift schedules during more aggressive driving conditions (higher throttle input)
- Normal driving conditions retain stock shift schedule.
Emissions50 State Legal.
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles in all 50 states when used in accordance with the manufacturer's application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number:
FeaturesAccessport for Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo / Turbo S
- Large, full color, high resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- User-customizable Start-Up Screen
- Interchangeable faceplates
- 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo S PDK WM
- 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo PDK WM
- 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) GT2RS PDK WM
- 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo S PDK WM
- 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo PDK WM
- 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) GT2RS PDK WM
- 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo S PDK WM
- 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo PDK WM
We Also Recommend