EQT Balanced Line Coilovers (WRX/STI/LGT, FRS/BRZ, Mazda 3)
We developed these coilovers on our BRZ track car and further installed and tested on STI's, WRX's, Legacy's, and MazdaSpeed 3's. We have received nothing but praise from every customer who has purchased a set of these!
We started with high quality mono-tube shocks and fine tuned the spring rates for a firm but smooth ride. The car stays completely flat and planted through corners, yet offers enough give to soak up even major bumps. This is due to the high quality damper design which offers a softer profile for high frequency travel such as bumps and sharp edges on the road, but firms up for low frequency such as turn in compression. The dampers are single adjustable in 24 increments which allows you to dial them in to your liking. The ride height and pre-load are also independently adjustable. We also offer custom spring rates on request.
- 24 levels of adjustability
- Mono-tube shock design
- Quality carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless tube.
- 44mm linear characteristic internal piston.
- Lower height adjustable collar, preventing the need to adjust the spring perch, offering the maximum travel.
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9252 steel.
- Properly designed bracket for brake line & ABS line locations.
- Includes Camber Adjustable Top Hats when applicable
We Also Recommend