SBD Version 2 Turbo Kit (2013+ Subaru BRZ/Scion FRS)
Looking to maximize horsepower on your factory engine, a turbo upgrade is the best Dollar to HP gained modification you can do for your FRS/BRZ.
The SBD Turbo Kit will safely allow you to add 100+ HP on the 100% factory fuel system and clutch/transmission.
Our shop car, on our VERY conservative 91 octane basemap tune, made 277whp @10 PSI with the addition of aftermarket exhaust. (Factory Clutch and Fuel System)
With our Denso 265lph Fuel Pump and Bosch EV14 Injector Upgrade, the turbo setup is capable of 375-400whp on Race Gas or E85 Ethanol with a Boost Controller.
Stage 1 Turbo:
- Mitsubishi 20G CHRA with 6+6 Billet Compressor Wheel Upgrade
- Journal Bearing, Oil Cooled
- Internally Wastegated with .5 Bar (7.25 PSI) Spring
- 52.5mm IND/68mm EXD Compressor Wheel
- 49.2mm/55.8mm TD05H Turbine Wheel with 8cm Housing
- 375-400whp Capable
- SBD Stage 1 Ecutek or Vishnu OFT Tune for 91/93 Octane (Included, Your Choice)
You must have an Ecutek or Open Flash Tablet to tune your vehicle when purchasing this kit. If you do not already have one of the two options, you’ll need to purchase one with your turbo kit.
- 3-Bar Map Sensor (Included)
- SBD 50mm Blow-Off Valve in your Choice: Anodized Blue or Red (Included)
- 4-Ply Silicone Hose in your Choice: Blue or Black (Included)
- Tig Welded Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold and Exhaust Piping
- Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intercooler and Intake Piping
- ProDrive 3-Port Boost Controller w/ Plug-N-Play Harness ($100)
- New OEM Pre-Welded Oil Pan w/ Return Line Fitting ($150)
- Drift Armor Crash Bar ($150)
- Denso Japan 265lph Fuel Pump ($200)
- FIC Bosch EV14 800cc Injectors ($400)
- Exedy Stage 2 Clutch w/ Flywheel Combo ($550)
- Vishnu Open Flash Tablet ($500)
- Ecutek Tuning Cable + License ($600)