EcuTek ProECU Programming Kit (A90/A91/MKV Supra)
- Toyota Supra A90 and A91 with the 3.0 litre and 2.0 litre engine*
*Please note these ECUs are locked by the Dealer or from the factory. If your ECU is dated before June 2020 it will require unlocking by an EcuTek Dealer prior to being tuned. Please speak to your EcuTek Tuner to find out if your ECU is locked.
If your ECU is dated after June 2020 it cannot be unlocked and cannot be tuned. EcuTek is working on a solution for these ECUs and we will update this page as soon as we have a commercial solution.
RaceROM Custom Features
RaceROM Custom features are written into our tuning software to give you unique features that don’t come as standard. They need to be set up by an EcuTek tuner, and you may be charged extra as they take time to configure.
Four-way Mode Switching
- Swap between four different modes using ECU Connect on your mobile device. For example, Track Mode; Fast Road Mode, E85 Mode; Economy Mode. It’s up to you to decide what set-up you want in each mode.
- Using the RaceROM Boost controller, you can adjust your boost pressure in each mode using the cruise control or ECU Connect.
One-Touch AntiLag/Rolling Launch
- RaceROM Rolling Launch allows you to roll race at the touch of the button. To set, enter the map switch mode in which Rolling Launch is activated. Press and hold the cruise control set button to build boost, adjust your speed with the accel pedal to match your opponent aaand…release the set button and enjoy! The system can be set up using activation time limits, temperature limits and a minimum re-arm time to try and maintain reliability.
- Switch between a range of soft to hard burble on the fly, or even disable completely in Sport for full stealth mode.
Self Adjusting FlexFuel
- No more worries about calculating the ethanol in the tank; our RaceROM self-adjusting flex-fuel does it all for you. Just fit a CANbus enabled Flex Fuel sensor, and off you go. Whatever Ethanol content in the tank, the tune will automatically adjust to give you optimal performance. Link up with ECU Connect or use the Sports Display to display the current Ethanol blend. A quick check can be carried out when stationary just by pressing the cruise control button to sweep the tacho needle to display ethanol percentage up to 70%
Up to 8 CanBus Inputs
- Add a range of external sensor inputs. For example:
- Zeitronix ECA-2 ethanol sensor
- Zeitronix ZT-3 wideband sensor
- Innovate LC-3 multi-sensor
- ECUmaster CANswitch
- Autosport AnalogX
- Custom user-defined CAN sensor
- CAN devices such as the AnalogX allow for multiple variable inputs that can be used to import 0-5v sensors, driver trim switches or even a combination including a 0-5v ethanol content signal.
- Add a range of external sensor inputs. For example:
Up to 8 CanBus outputs
- Add external drivers or controllers for boost solenoids, water injection, nitrous control, and even secondary port injection.
RaceROM Sequential Port Injection controller
- Using the Motiv Motorsport Reflex Box, you can bolt-on and control aftermarket port injectors, releasing the power from those bigger turbos and fuel pumps to deliver the maximum performance from your modifications.
Sports Display HiJack
- Display and adjust your max torque using the sports display or use it as an additional dashboard display to show ECU parameters.
- Put the car into a low power mode with limited speed and range, either as a security measure or to allow the car to be limited when handed over to a third party. This still leaves all four Map Switch modes available for your choice of setups.
ECU Connect – Use your Phone to control your tune
Our free ECU Connect App can be used to control some of our custom RaceROM features in conjunction with our ECU Connect Interface. Find out more about ECU Connect here
The following features need to be set up in the tune by your tuner before the ECU Connect App can access them.
- Switch between four different modes as detailed above on the fly using your phone.
- Adjust the launch control RPM using a slider on your phone. This is very handy for cars without cruise control fitted.
- Adjust the above parameters in each mode live using sliders on your phone.
Custom Features set up by your tuner
- You have up to five features that can be controlled using your mobile device. Configurable as a slider, numerical value or on/off switch, these inputs can be set up to interact with the ECU directly from the driver’s mobile device. Speak to your tuner to discuss what you would like.
- Typical features you could set up are:
- Make your Traction Control more or less aggressive
- Activate your Nitrous
- Set up a Push To Pass button
- Set up a pit lane speed limiter
- Adjust your pedal map
And there’s more…
- Monitor 100s of engine and gearbox parameters
- Create unlimited personalised dashboards to monitor what you need
Click here to find out more about dashboards
- Read and clear DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes)
- Check your before and after a tune with the Performance Analyser
- Set up and send logs to your tuner direct from the app
Note: The above features do not require an EcuTek Tune and are available on nearly all vehicles manufactured after 2008
Typical Results From an EcuTek Tune
- These are the current worldwide Top 10 quarter-mile drag times as of July 2021 all of whom are tuned on EcuTek
- Ashley P/Botti/TheShopCT 8.66 @ 155.42 6870/E60/Nitrous
- Nooris P/P2uned 8.73 @ 156.50 Xona/Ignite Red
- Jeffery P/Adonis Auto/Payn/P2uned 8.86 @ 155.44 Xona/Ignite Red
- Adil/Titan Motorsports/ 8.93 @ 152.55 Pure800/E98/Nitrous
- Mikey Botti/Alex B/Vendetta Racing 9.19 @ 149.27 6870/VP Import/Nitrous
- Luis G/Botti 9.24 @ 146.80 Pure700/E50/Meth/Nitrous
- Justin L/Botti/ECS/TheShopCT 9.29 @ 146.23 G35/E60/Nitrous
- Jeffrey P/Payn Performance 9.39 @ 145.38 Pure700/E85/Nitrous
- Anthony M/Botti 9.39 @ 140.59 Pure800/q16/Nitrous
- Isaiah G/Payn Performance 9.41 @ 144.44 Pure700/E1R/Nitrous
We Also Recommend