Cobb ACCESSPORT V3 GTI (MK7)
Simple ECU flashing with gauge package! The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, high resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Volkswagen GTI. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Stage 1 93
Peak Gains* +26% HP / +22% TQ
Largest Gains* +35% HP / at 5500 RPM / +30% TQ at 2200 RPM
Stage 2 93
Peak Gains* +30% HP / +31% TQ
Largest Gains* +41% HP at 5730 / +37% TQ at 2250 RPM
Stage 3 93
Peak Gains* +37% HP / +41% TQ
Largest Gains* +46% HP at 5730 RPM / +41% TQ at 3050 RPM
*Results may vary. Power as tested on 2016 GTI Manual using these identical calibrations. Generally speaking, the 91 octane calibration has a richer fuel curve and a less aggressive ignition advance map to help compensate for 91 octane fuel and/or less than ideal atmospheric conditions. The map designed for 93 octane is the most aggressive.
DSG TRANSMISSION TUNING:
The shift points at full throttle have been selected based on achieving the maximum torque to the wheels based on dyno results recoreded at COBB HQ.
• Torque limits removed. Gear display. Shift delay in manual removed. Forced upshifts disabled. Forced downshifts in manual disabled. Aggressive shift point change RPM above 2k mostly. Sport mode remains in 5th until 6200+. WOT shift points optimized for tuned is38 cars.
• Torque limits removed. Gear display. Shift delay in manual removed. Forced upshifts disabled. Forced downshifts in manual disabled. Sport shift point change, about 4-500rpm higher than stock. WOT shift points optimized for is38 cars.
• Torque limits removed. Gear display. Shift delay in manual removed.
• Stock-like DSG behavior. Does not uninstall Accessport.
- Includes Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 ECU Maps
- Includes Stock, OEM+, Sport, and Aggressive DSG Maps
- Customizable Multi-Gauge Display
- High-Resolution Data Logging
- In-Vehicle Mount with On/Off Switch
We Also Recommend