Cobb AccessPort for Porsche 997.1 Turbo/GT2
Throw away your gauges!! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, all of the great COBB tuning is included - with enough space for 100 calibrations. This is your new Accessport - and maybe the last one you'll ever need.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
- 2011 Porsche 911 (997.1) GT2 RS MT WM
- 2009 Porsche 911 (997.1) Turbo MT WM
- 2009 Porsche 911 (997.1) Turbo AT WM
- 2009 Porsche 911 (997.1) GT2 MT WM
- 2008 Porsche 911 (997.1) Turbo MT WM
- 2008 Porsche 911 (997.1) Turbo AT WM
- 2008 Porsche 911 (997.1) GT2 MT WM
- 2007 Porsche 911 (997.1) Turbo MT WM
- 2007 Porsche 911 (997.1) Turbo AT WM
FeaturesAccessport for Porsche 997.1 Turbo/GT2
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- User-Customizable Start Up Screen
- Interchangeable faceplates
50 State Legal.
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles in all 50 states when used in accordance with the manufacturer's application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number:
We Also Recommend