034Motorsport Dynamic+ Lowering Springs (8V.5 RS3)
Developed specifically for vehicles equipped with Audi Magnetic Ride, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are engineered to improve handling performance and deliver superb ride quality. Designed as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly tested on the street and track on 034Motorsport's 2018 Audi RS3 8V.5, and by independent Audi enthusiasts before release.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched performance for the discerning Audi RS3 enthusiast.
- Improved Handling Performance
- Superb Ride Quality
- Improved Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Coil Spring Sleeves Included
- Compatible with Audi Magnetic Ride
- Provides Approximately 1" Front Lowering and 3/4" Rear Lowering
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Front - Approximately 25mm (1.0") Lower
- Rear - Approximately 20mm (0.75") Lower
|034Motorsport RS3||350.0 lb/in||450.0 lb/in|
|Stock with Mag-Ride||333.8 lb/in||367.3 lb/in|
|Stock without Mag-Ride||326.6 lb/in||404.0 lb/in|
034Motorsport RS3 track use alignment specs; these specifications are optimal for a track driven car with a very "loose" handling attitude and lively rear end that drives towards oversteer. Caution should be used with these alignment specs as they can cause the car to over-rotate and spin, especially during throttle-lift conditions while turning:
Front: (Tires: 265/35-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -3.0 degrees each side (034-601-1013 camber mounts)
- Caster: 7.1 degrees (not adjustable)
- Toe: 0.6mm (toe-in) each side
Rear: (Tires: 245/40-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -1.5 degrees each side
- Toe: 0.8mm (toe-in) each side
Our test vehicle is also running 034Motorsport front and rear sway bars, and all 034Motorsport spherical Motorsport line of products.
We Also Recommend