034Motorsport Adjustable MQB Rear Sway Bar (FWD 2.0T)
A great addition to your VW/Audi if you already have our EQT Balanced Line Coilovers.
By adding the 034Motorsport Rear sway bar to your vehicle whatever leftover body roll or understeer was left will be drastically reduced without sacrificing ride quality
034Motorsport's Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade for the MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI & 8V Audi A3 FWD is engineered to improve the handling dynamics and balance of MQB-platform vehicles..
Designed to be a bolt-in replacement for the hollow factory rear sway bar, this upgrade will drastically reduce body roll and understeer without sacrificing ride quality. Manufactured from a single piece of solid spring steel, this bar is over 50% stiffer than the factory unit, resulting in a much more balanced and agile car, which corners flatter and can be coaxed into oversteer as desired when driving through curves on the street or track.
Please Note: For maximum effectiveness, we recommend upgrading to our MQB Audi/Volkswagen Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Links when installing this rear sway bar.
Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on 034Motorsport's 2015 Volkswagen GTI Development Vehicle and multiple enthusiast-owned MQB Audi/Volkswagen vehicles before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on 8V Audi A3 FWD & Volkswagen Golf/GTI vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport MQB Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is required. The addition of a stiffer front bar can positively affect turn-in feel, but ultimately worsens the platform's tendency to understeer. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- One-Piece Design
- 2-Way Adjustable
- 034Motorsport 8V Audi A3 FWD & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI (MQB) Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
- 2015 - Present Audi A3 FWD (8V - MQB)
- Will not fit A3 eTron
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI (MkVII - MQB)
- 2018 - Present Volkswagen GLI (MkVII) 2.0 TSI Gen3
Sway Bar Rate Data:
- 034Motorsport (Soft) - 153% Rate Increase vs. Factory Volkswagen GTI (20mm) Rear Sway Bar
- 034Motorsport (Stiff) - 174% Rate Increase vs. Factory Volkswagen GTI (20mm) Rear Sway Bar
We Also Recommend