IAG Stage 2 Tuff EJ25 Subaru Short Block (WRX, STI, LGT, FXT)
The IAG Stage 2 Tuff short block starts with new Subaru 2.5L EJ25 engine case halves that are bored and honed to 99.75. IAG's in house honing process is able to set piston to wall clearances tighter for a quieter running engine. The short block is measured and assembled using a new 2012+ Subaru 2.5L heat-treated STI crankshaft that is matched to ACL or King race main bearings. Next Manley H-Tuff forged rods with ARP Rod Bolts are utilized to increase the power rating slightly at the expense of being heavier. The connecting rods are matched to ACL or King race rod bearings. The case halves are sealed with new OEM main case bolts and sealant. Finally Manley 99.75mm Platinum Series Forged Pistons are spec'd and installed finishing off the short block.
The IAG Stage 2 Tuff Short Block has a power output rating of 675BHP.
*All IAG short blocks are balanced and blueprinted.
Compression Ratio: 8.5:1 on D Cylinder Heads (EJ255)
Compression Ratio: 8.2:1 on B, V and W EJ257 Heads with standard thickness gasket.
- Manley 99.75mm Platinum Series Pistons, Ringset, Tool Steel Pins and Clips (w/ Coated Skirts and Offset Wrist Pin)
- IAG Spec Bore and Hone (Performed on our in house Sunnen SV-10)
- Tighter piston to wall clearance for quiet operation
- New FHI Subaru Case Halves (Bored, Honed and Plateau Brushed)
- Manley H-Tuff Forged Connecting Rods w/ ARP Rod Bolts (Heavier Version of H-beam Rods)
- New FHI Subaru Heat-Treated 2012+ STI Crankshaft
- ACL or King Race Rod Bearings
- ACL or King Race Main Bearings
- New FHI Main Case Bolts
- IAG Spec Blueprint Sheet
- Power Output Rating: 675BHP
We Also Recommend